This handbook is to assist in understanding the arrangements of funeral ceremonies when family members die. The actual situation can be adjusted according to different religions.
The average person has no experience in dealing with funerals. Once a family member dies, it will be sad and sad. The company’s funeral service team is very professional and can alleviate many of the troubles and pressures of family members.
Funeral services generally include: body treatment, eucalyptus, consultancy consultation in various aspects, application of various related documents, various religious belief arrangements, charge d’affaires to all cemetery ashtrays, and the reception of food and beverages. Can be handled on behalf of. When a death occurs: When you know that your family is facing death at any time, your family can contact the company beforehand to discuss the funeral service package. If circumstances permit, you can order it beforehand.
If the death is sudden, you can contact our 24-hour service team immediately. Traditionally, when people are “end of life,” they are asking for “sleeping.” However, in fact, the places where ordinary people die now are mostly in hospitals, some at home, and the most unpleasant accident scenes and dead houses… No matter where you are, life and death are the most sad to teach people, and often make people feel flustered and overwhelmed… When the loved ones die, what problems are there to deal with? ~ In the hospital.
1. Notify the person closest to the dying person. (parents, spouses, children or brothers and sisters)
2. Inform the funeral staff to assist with the processing.
3. Accompanied by the dying person to whisper or to recite the Buddha. (With the waiter on the side, accompanied by loved ones at the end of the life, except for fear of death)
4. After the death of a loved one, the medical staff must be asked to remove all kinds of medical and first-aid equipment from the deceased. (This is the responsibility of the medical staff to relieve the unnecessary suffering of the deceased)
5. Apply to the hospital for a burial permit. (Help by funeral staff)
6. Keep an eye out for valuables on the dead.
7. Make sure the body is shipped home or in the funeral home. (The venue for the future funeral ceremony)
8. With the assistance of the funeral staff, the body will be escorted to the mortuary and transferred to the home or funeral home.
9. The funeral staff helped to apply for a death certificate from JPN.
~ At home.
1. Give the dying person a quiet and peaceful environment. (Let the dying person calmly and peacefully, avoid unnecessary panic. You can play the songs that the dying person loves, or the religious music band, and the Buddha machine.
2. Notice the person closest to the dying person. (parents, spouses, children or brothers and sisters)
3. Inform the funeral staff to assist in the processing.
4. Accompanied by the dying person, whispering a prayer or reading a Buddha. (With the waiter on the side, accompanied by loved ones at the end of the life, to remove the fear of death)
5. Observe the heartbeat and breathing of the dying person, pay attention to the time of death.
6. Make sure the body is placed at home or transferred to the funeral home. (The venue of the future funeral ceremony)
7. With the help of the ceremonial staff, move the body to the living room at home or to the funeral home.
8. Accompanied by the funeral staff to the police station to apply for a burial permit. (If there is a medical record)
9. Apply to the post-mortem unit for a burial permit. (if there is no death certificate).
10) The funeral staff helped to apply for a death certificate from JPN. Death Pension br1m PERKESO SOCSO Malaysian Nationals must know that the welfare of each institution and the details of pensions are a very sad thing, and that some financial assistance is needed to deal with the deaths of deceased relatives. In fact, members of many institutions in Malaysia can enjoy these aids or pensions.
1. Provident fund pension
a. The family members of the CPF members who passed away before the age of 55 can apply for a pension of RM2500 within 6 months.
b. The member must have a deposit in his CPF account. The pension is one-off. Distribution
2. Malaysian Social Insurance Agency (PERKESO/SOCSO)
a. Members who died due to work-related injuries or who died during the period of receiving disability benefits, can receive a funeral subsidy or a RM1,500 grant for their funeral. Whichever is lower.
b. According to the priority order set by the authorities, the priority of the funeral expenses is the will of the deceased. If there is more than one, the average is distributed. The order is a widower, a long-term male, a long-term female, and a parent. If both parents are alive, they can be equally divided. .
c. If there is no family member who meets the above qualifications, the funeral expenses will be paid to the person responsible for arranging the funeral. The amount is limited to RM1,500 and the actual expenses, which must be supported by the receipt.
d. The family members of the members who died due to work-related injuries are eligible for compensation. The daily salary of the deceased person can be reduced by RM30 per day (effective on January 1, 2014), up to RM88.50.
3. One Horse People’s Aid (BR1M 2016) pension.